Sunday, September 27, 2009

Somebody ought to just praise the Lord!

Hello everybody. Praise God forever! I have really enjoyed the Spirit of God today. I do everyday. How about you? Keep your "Yes Fresh" in God. Fresh is new. Please, what ever you do, don't let your experience in Christ get old. It is so important for you and I to stay close to the Cross. I love you because of God's love for me. Remember this coming Saturday, Oct. 3, will be my first broadcast on WURL radio, 760 AM. at 7:30 am. I love mornings and I trust this will be a blessing to someone. Fresh Fire is essential. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Chelsea, Alabama, United States
We are Eddie and Linda Burchfield. I am an Ordained evangelist preaching the Word of God at churches, jails, the radio and where ever I am. I love the Lord and desire to reach as many as I can for Jesus. Linda sings and plays piano, I play Guitar and sing a little also. There is nothing better than to feel heaven come down and glory fill your soul. I want everybody to feel that same thing. Freedom in Christ.

Search This Blog

Followers