Sunday, November 8, 2009

Good morning saints

There is just something about mornings to me. Let us cherish so much the mercy that is renewed day by day. Too many people take for granted the day the Lord gives us, and never, or very rarely, ever give God thanks. This morning let us praise the Savior of our souls with our whole hearts. Pray for Billy Thomas, and his good wife Cheryl. He is fixing to cross the eternal river that seperates us and Heaven. He is fixing to experience a new morning never to get old. Praise God forever! My wife Linda Ann says Hi to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Chelsea, Alabama, United States
We are Eddie and Linda Burchfield. I am an Ordained evangelist preaching the Word of God at churches, jails, the radio and where ever I am. I love the Lord and desire to reach as many as I can for Jesus. Linda sings and plays piano, I play Guitar and sing a little also. There is nothing better than to feel heaven come down and glory fill your soul. I want everybody to feel that same thing. Freedom in Christ.

Search This Blog

Followers