Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Silent night doesn't mean keep silent

I love this song Silent Night. To me this is Christmas in song. The world seems to feel this way, that is those that have a Christian affiliation anyway. When Christmas is over, and the lights have been removed, and the tree either put away, or thrown away, do we still share Jesus in someway? Satan wants to give us all a case of Lock Jaw. Like some kind of lame law President Clinton came up with for our military - Don't ask - Don't tell. Who saved us from our sins? Who blesses us every day? Who loves us more than we could ever know?
Please Saints let us tell somebody today about Jesus. Stand up like men and women with conviction. Merry Christmas everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Chelsea, Alabama, United States
We are Eddie and Linda Burchfield. I am an Ordained evangelist preaching the Word of God at churches, jails, the radio and where ever I am. I love the Lord and desire to reach as many as I can for Jesus. Linda sings and plays piano, I play Guitar and sing a little also. There is nothing better than to feel heaven come down and glory fill your soul. I want everybody to feel that same thing. Freedom in Christ.

Search This Blog

Followers