Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year - 2010

Here we are in the year of our Lord 2010. Let this be a year of faith. A year to recieve from God all the gifts he wants to give us. I believe the scriptures, I believe in repentence, justification, salvation by grace, sanctification as a second work of grace, baptism in water, and the baptism of the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in tongues as the Spirit gives the utterence. I believe in holiness as a way of life for the believer. Total abstinance from alcohol, cigarettes, and things that will destroy our testimony is also something I believe. I also believe in the rapture, in the pre-milenial  2cd coming of the Lord. I believe in Heaven and Hell. I believe we need to keep our Yes Fresh in God. I believe God is going to enlarge my territory. Pray about throwing in with this ministry and let us win souls together. Love you all. Thanks for the prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Chelsea, Alabama, United States
We are Eddie and Linda Burchfield. I am an Ordained evangelist preaching the Word of God at churches, jails, the radio and where ever I am. I love the Lord and desire to reach as many as I can for Jesus. Linda sings and plays piano, I play Guitar and sing a little also. There is nothing better than to feel heaven come down and glory fill your soul. I want everybody to feel that same thing. Freedom in Christ.

Search This Blog

Followers