Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow is white and can change the looks of everything

Christ will turn our black sin sick souls into white as snow clean souls. This will change the looks of everything. You will know it, and others will know it too. There is just something about clean that attracts quality. There is wonder working power in the Blood of Jesus. Don't plan on you never needing a re-do in your soul cleaning. You back slide on God you will pay dearly, and not just you. If you mess up - fess up. Fresh Fire means just that Fresh Fire. Keep your self in the love of God. Clean in God is a good way to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Chelsea, Alabama, United States
We are Eddie and Linda Burchfield. I am an Ordained evangelist preaching the Word of God at churches, jails, the radio and where ever I am. I love the Lord and desire to reach as many as I can for Jesus. Linda sings and plays piano, I play Guitar and sing a little also. There is nothing better than to feel heaven come down and glory fill your soul. I want everybody to feel that same thing. Freedom in Christ.

Search This Blog

Followers