Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Prov. 16:2

The scriptures are true, from cover to cover. No lies are found there. No double talk, or hypocrisy. All the ways of a man are clean in his own eyes; but the Lord weigheth the spirits. Wow. Think about this ya'll. Ways = spirits. It all depends on what way you and I are in. Who are you following depends on the way you're going. Live like Hell and go there. Live like Heaven you'll go there. How is your relationship with Jesus today? Fresh Fire = Fresh relationship with the God of glory......... Whewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Chelsea, Alabama, United States
We are Eddie and Linda Burchfield. I am an Ordained evangelist preaching the Word of God at churches, jails, the radio and where ever I am. I love the Lord and desire to reach as many as I can for Jesus. Linda sings and plays piano, I play Guitar and sing a little also. There is nothing better than to feel heaven come down and glory fill your soul. I want everybody to feel that same thing. Freedom in Christ.

Search This Blog

Followers