Friday, December 16, 2011

Merry Christmas everybody for 2011

Jesus had the birthday but we get the gift. This great gift of Salvation, Sanctification, Baptism of the Holy Ghost, comfort, grace, faith, love, joy, peace, longsuffering, goodness, gentleness, meekness, temperance, and so much more because of Jesus. Let us celebrate His birth ya'll. Keep your Yes Fresh in God, with your knees on the ground, and your nose in the Book. Love you all. Thanks for your prayers and encouragements throughout the year. It means a ton.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Chelsea, Alabama, United States
We are Eddie and Linda Burchfield. I am an Ordained evangelist preaching the Word of God at churches, jails, the radio and where ever I am. I love the Lord and desire to reach as many as I can for Jesus. Linda sings and plays piano, I play Guitar and sing a little also. There is nothing better than to feel heaven come down and glory fill your soul. I want everybody to feel that same thing. Freedom in Christ.

Search This Blog

Followers