Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Be strong and of good courage

Hello everybody. Praise God forever! Joshua 1: 6-9 mentions 3 times this same statement as the title. Be strong and of good courage. It takes strength, more than physical, to be an overcomer. Someone said one old timer, a minister of many decades, always greeted another minister with these words. "How goes the battle?" Good question isn't it. It also takes courage-good courage- to fight the fear of the terrorist Satan. Good courage leans on God, bad courage leans on self. A self made man is not worth much. Two things we need to know. There is a God, and we ain't Him. Keep your YES FRESH in God everybody.

1 comment:

  1. We went over to your photoblog mostlylisa.com. It seems to be a couple of days before your message here. Really looking forward to the pictures that you put in place and they will tell the story. Eric is Tchatchoua charllie Bien Douala of Cameroon I have a relationship for your country then do me the favor to the mighty name of Jesus to be my friend of mine in the hope one day ready to come to you if God do not mind

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Chelsea, Alabama, United States
We are Eddie and Linda Burchfield. I am an Ordained evangelist preaching the Word of God at churches, jails, the radio and where ever I am. I love the Lord and desire to reach as many as I can for Jesus. Linda sings and plays piano, I play Guitar and sing a little also. There is nothing better than to feel heaven come down and glory fill your soul. I want everybody to feel that same thing. Freedom in Christ.

Search This Blog

Followers