Tuesday, February 14, 2012

God's door is always open

Hello everybody. Aren't you glad that God's door is open all the time. Open for a visit anytime from the faithful. I mean the unfaithful can talk with God, but God will only hear them when they mean business. A foolish man taking for granted that God will hear, and answer their prayer, is fooling himself. John 9:31 "Now we know that God heareth not sinners; but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth His will, him He heareth". Let us not take for granted the great grace of God, while He may be found saints. Keep your Yes Fresh in God, and allow the Holy Ghost of glory to fill you, thrill you, and empower you for His service. Love you all. Praise God forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Chelsea, Alabama, United States
We are Eddie and Linda Burchfield. I am an Ordained evangelist preaching the Word of God at churches, jails, the radio and where ever I am. I love the Lord and desire to reach as many as I can for Jesus. Linda sings and plays piano, I play Guitar and sing a little also. There is nothing better than to feel heaven come down and glory fill your soul. I want everybody to feel that same thing. Freedom in Christ.

Search This Blog

Followers