Monday, April 2, 2012

I am now a Certified Chaplain

Hey everybody. Praise God forever! I have now completed my Chaplains school training and have been given the opportunity to be the Lord's hands and feet. I have always felt to do this anyway, but I have always included this with preaching, and witnessing. Being a Chaplain will include this and other duties, and priviledge's, and opportunities. I will be working with the Chelsea Fire Dept. and the City of Chelsea. Also Jail ministry for Shelby County will fit also. I can't see an area of life that this training will not fit. An Ordaind minister/chaplain. The best title I could ever have tho is "Christian". Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Chelsea, Alabama, United States
We are Eddie and Linda Burchfield. I am an Ordained evangelist preaching the Word of God at churches, jails, the radio and where ever I am. I love the Lord and desire to reach as many as I can for Jesus. Linda sings and plays piano, I play Guitar and sing a little also. There is nothing better than to feel heaven come down and glory fill your soul. I want everybody to feel that same thing. Freedom in Christ.

Search This Blog

Followers