Thursday, May 6, 2010

National day of prayer

This America we love is being shot at, and this is often from the inside. The 5th column was an enemy group made to fit in with everyone else, whether it was an army, or a country. We often can't see the enemy because Satan is the one behind this plan to destroy and to kill. Bottom line is WE NEED GOD. Pray and fast for this country, and it's leaders. If we don't pray look out. We will win only if we get cleaned up from our sin. Be serious with God about this, because God is already serious about answering. Love you all in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Chelsea, Alabama, United States
We are Eddie and Linda Burchfield. I am an Ordained evangelist preaching the Word of God at churches, jails, the radio and where ever I am. I love the Lord and desire to reach as many as I can for Jesus. Linda sings and plays piano, I play Guitar and sing a little also. There is nothing better than to feel heaven come down and glory fill your soul. I want everybody to feel that same thing. Freedom in Christ.

Search This Blog

Followers