Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Went to a funeral yesterday

A funeral is a send off, a ceremony for the dead. Some are more lively than others. The dead cannot do anything for anybody ever again. Of course we know that the body is just the shell the soul lives in. The way a man lives, and for whom the man lives, is the main point. A saved person's funeral can be more of a celebration than a man that is lost without God. The lost that die will ever be lost. There is no salvation available after death. I have seen the rightous die and rejoiced, and I have seen the lost die and was broken hearted because of it. Heaven and Hell are real places, for real people, with never dying souls.
What kind of funeral will you have - Celebration or heartache?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Chelsea, Alabama, United States
We are Eddie and Linda Burchfield. I am an Ordained evangelist preaching the Word of God at churches, jails, the radio and where ever I am. I love the Lord and desire to reach as many as I can for Jesus. Linda sings and plays piano, I play Guitar and sing a little also. There is nothing better than to feel heaven come down and glory fill your soul. I want everybody to feel that same thing. Freedom in Christ.

Search This Blog

Followers