Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fresh = Pliable

One meaning for Fresh is pliable. This means someone that God can mold in His image. A Christian is someone that is Christlike. Our habits show the inward desires of our hearts. Good vs Bad is the daily battle we have. Sin or Rightousness is decided on daily. Our Word level = our Victory level. A spiritual mind is life and peace. A carnal mind is an enemy of God. Fresh Fire is essential. This is the anointing that breaks the yoke of sin. Have you recieved the Holy Ghost since you believed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Chelsea, Alabama, United States
We are Eddie and Linda Burchfield. I am an Ordained evangelist preaching the Word of God at churches, jails, the radio and where ever I am. I love the Lord and desire to reach as many as I can for Jesus. Linda sings and plays piano, I play Guitar and sing a little also. There is nothing better than to feel heaven come down and glory fill your soul. I want everybody to feel that same thing. Freedom in Christ.

Search This Blog

Followers