Monday, November 1, 2010

Heaven vs Hell

Heaven is a real place for the winners in life. A winner is defined as "One who wins". That is actually what the Websters Dictionary says. Winners make right choices. Life is about choices. We live and die by the choices we make. Jesus says "Come unto Me". Jesus says "He came to give us life and that abundantly."
Hell is a real place for the loser. Loser is defined as "One who loses". The word lose = to fail, to miss the mark, to waste, to wander from the way. The screams, and cries, and prayers of all eternity will never be heard by God again. Oh the horror of an eternity without hope. The terror of torment, and the blackness of eternal darkness is truth.
Choose Christ today. Live rightously, and Godly, and Holy today. When God pulls our time card- ready or not there you will recieve your reward, or your punishment. I urge you to choose Jesus. Live well, and you will die well, IF you die befor the rapture takes place. Live in sin, die in sin, unexplainable horror awaits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Chelsea, Alabama, United States
We are Eddie and Linda Burchfield. I am an Ordained evangelist preaching the Word of God at churches, jails, the radio and where ever I am. I love the Lord and desire to reach as many as I can for Jesus. Linda sings and plays piano, I play Guitar and sing a little also. There is nothing better than to feel heaven come down and glory fill your soul. I want everybody to feel that same thing. Freedom in Christ.

Search This Blog

Followers