Tuesday, March 2, 2010

He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord " 1 Cor. 1:31 "

Glory means to "rejoice proudly". Before you jump ahead with the pre thought of proud anything let us think for a minute. Pride comes in two forms. Good pride is being proud of where you are, but knowing you didn't get there by yourself. You had help to reach this place and you acknowledge God and the others that helped you make this plateau. Bad pride is thinking you reached this place by yourself and doesn't acknowledge anyone but yourself. To glory is also to lift up in praise, and honor. Wow. What a great God we serve, and how awesome is He to usward not willing any should perish, but have everlasting life.
Keep your Yes Fresh in God, and give Him all the praise you can while you can. By the way it's OK with God to get a little radical with your praise, and I sure don't mind it either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Chelsea, Alabama, United States
We are Eddie and Linda Burchfield. I am an Ordained evangelist preaching the Word of God at churches, jails, the radio and where ever I am. I love the Lord and desire to reach as many as I can for Jesus. Linda sings and plays piano, I play Guitar and sing a little also. There is nothing better than to feel heaven come down and glory fill your soul. I want everybody to feel that same thing. Freedom in Christ.

Search This Blog

Followers