Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Repent or perish

Last night at the Shelby Co. Jail the Lord really blessed. Several got saved, a quite a few rededicated their lives to Jesus. I asked them to pray after me, I gave them the words to say, but I could not do a thing about their hearts. If a man is not convinced he is a sinner, and that sin stinks, and is convinced he can't save himself, and REPENTS, he can't be saved. This is the work of God. When it really is God's Spirit dealing with a man, the man is broken and this gives way for the Lord to move in and remove that sin. If the man gets up from the altar and does the same old things he was convicted of in the first place, there has been NO Conversion.. Repent or perish. This is God's Word, no if's, and's, or but's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Chelsea, Alabama, United States
We are Eddie and Linda Burchfield. I am an Ordained evangelist preaching the Word of God at churches, jails, the radio and where ever I am. I love the Lord and desire to reach as many as I can for Jesus. Linda sings and plays piano, I play Guitar and sing a little also. There is nothing better than to feel heaven come down and glory fill your soul. I want everybody to feel that same thing. Freedom in Christ.

Search This Blog

Followers