Monday, March 15, 2010

Without Holiness no man shall see the Lord

Holiness is one essential the Lord has made a requirement for any of us to see Him. What is Holiness? It is nothing we can do, because of our fallability. It is God in us, that removes our sin, and our desire for sin. It is conviction of anything not pleasing to God. We know it as a holy cleansing or Sanctification. Paul wrote to those Sanctified, so did Peter. Sanctification = Hagadion = Get the world out. No longer do we continue with the same stinking habits we had before we were saved, and sanctified. The blood of Jesus does the miricle of grace in our lives. Ask God for this doctrine called Sanctification, it is available for the asking. Some say I am trying to quit smoking, or drugging, or drinking, or what ever. Sanctified people have had the desire removed by the blood of Jesus. A second work of grace available to all that ask God thru Jesus Christ. So good to live Holy. Whewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Chelsea, Alabama, United States
We are Eddie and Linda Burchfield. I am an Ordained evangelist preaching the Word of God at churches, jails, the radio and where ever I am. I love the Lord and desire to reach as many as I can for Jesus. Linda sings and plays piano, I play Guitar and sing a little also. There is nothing better than to feel heaven come down and glory fill your soul. I want everybody to feel that same thing. Freedom in Christ.

Search This Blog

Followers