Monday, April 19, 2010

Have you ever wondered where the time went?

Time does not wait on anybody for anything unless the maker of time is in control. We can pray, and ask our Heavenly Father to help us with time and He will, when we pray in Faith. Without faith it is impossible to please God. Time and Faith will change situations, no matter what they are. Take time to talk it over with the author and finisher of our faith. Author = beginning, and Finisher = end = time. Time is an interval of seconds, and minutes, and hours, and days, and weeks, and months, and years. Eternity is beyond our understanding of time. I believe in the Bible. The Bible mentions eternal life and eternal punishment. Wow. Which way are you headed? Fresh Fire is life or death. Git right ya'll, and stay right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Chelsea, Alabama, United States
We are Eddie and Linda Burchfield. I am an Ordained evangelist preaching the Word of God at churches, jails, the radio and where ever I am. I love the Lord and desire to reach as many as I can for Jesus. Linda sings and plays piano, I play Guitar and sing a little also. There is nothing better than to feel heaven come down and glory fill your soul. I want everybody to feel that same thing. Freedom in Christ.

Search This Blog

Followers