Friday, April 9, 2010

Refreshing in the Spirit is the best refreshing

Do you remember running, and resting. There is no better time for refreshing after you have wore yourselves out running, and playing, and laughing, and shouting, and witnessing, and worshipping God with all your hearts, and all your souls. Of course if you have lost your enthusiasm, and the excitement of living you just need "Fresh Fire" to get you back on track. I'm talking about a new experience for those that have a need to do your first works over again. Matt. 11:28 - Come unto me all ye that are heavy laden and I will give you rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Chelsea, Alabama, United States
We are Eddie and Linda Burchfield. I am an Ordained evangelist preaching the Word of God at churches, jails, the radio and where ever I am. I love the Lord and desire to reach as many as I can for Jesus. Linda sings and plays piano, I play Guitar and sing a little also. There is nothing better than to feel heaven come down and glory fill your soul. I want everybody to feel that same thing. Freedom in Christ.

Search This Blog

Followers