Friday, April 30, 2010

Last day of May 2010.

One of these days there will be no more days. Eternity is not measured in seconds, or minutes, or hours, or days but just is. Heaven is, and Hell is. There is no purgotory, or any other escape from Hell. If you live a sinners life, you will die a sinners death. The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life thru Jesus Christ Our Lord. Is Jesus your Lord? If not why not? It is the best life to live while you live. Fresh Fire today, and forever! Love you all so much. Thanks for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Chelsea, Alabama, United States
We are Eddie and Linda Burchfield. I am an Ordained evangelist preaching the Word of God at churches, jails, the radio and where ever I am. I love the Lord and desire to reach as many as I can for Jesus. Linda sings and plays piano, I play Guitar and sing a little also. There is nothing better than to feel heaven come down and glory fill your soul. I want everybody to feel that same thing. Freedom in Christ.

Search This Blog

Followers