Friday, October 22, 2010

Do you know what you believe?

Somebody asked another" What do you believe? The fellow told him I believe what my church believes. The somebody asked the fellow what does your church believe? He said it believes what I believe." Well around the world we go. What do you believe. You know this is one of the most important questions in your life. It can literally mean life or death. Jesus said He was the truth. He said that of Himself. Mohammed is not the truth. He WAS liar, a murderer, a whoremonger, and I believe a man possessed of the devil. Budda is dead, and so is all the other so called Saviors. What you believe is the uttimate question.
Hello everybody. I have just found where many of you have read and are currently reading this. I don't know much about how to operate this blog very well. I would love to talk with you, and tell you how much this means. Some of you from Japan, and other country's thank you. I can't understand your language but I can sense your heart, and spirit. May the Lord bless you. I did not know this was available for me to see. Love you all. Praise God forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Chelsea, Alabama, United States
We are Eddie and Linda Burchfield. I am an Ordained evangelist preaching the Word of God at churches, jails, the radio and where ever I am. I love the Lord and desire to reach as many as I can for Jesus. Linda sings and plays piano, I play Guitar and sing a little also. There is nothing better than to feel heaven come down and glory fill your soul. I want everybody to feel that same thing. Freedom in Christ.

Search This Blog

Followers