Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ps. 103 talks about us blessing the Lord

Have you ever wondered how you can bless the Lord? Ever ponder the question? With all our needs that we depend on God for, and all our plea's for help on a daily basis, how can we bless the Lord.
#1 is We acknowledge Him, and have surrendered to Him, in itself is a blessing to God. Too many people do not even take into account what the Lord does daily in our lives. Have you given the thought attention today of how much the Lord has helped you already on this Thursday morning at 9:15 am?
Read Ps. 103 and see how many benifits we recieve from God. Can you put yourself into the equation?
Praise Him Saints. Keep your relationship with God fresh. Fresh Fire today, and everyday. Love you all.
If you have read this please let me know. Pentecostaled@aol.com is my e-mail, or rev.ed@att.net. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Chelsea, Alabama, United States
We are Eddie and Linda Burchfield. I am an Ordained evangelist preaching the Word of God at churches, jails, the radio and where ever I am. I love the Lord and desire to reach as many as I can for Jesus. Linda sings and plays piano, I play Guitar and sing a little also. There is nothing better than to feel heaven come down and glory fill your soul. I want everybody to feel that same thing. Freedom in Christ.

Search This Blog

Followers