Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wet wood = no fire

It is so important we get under the spout where the glory comes out. The rain of the Holy Ghost will fill us, and thrill us to the max. When we move away from God, instead of moving towards God, we allow the enemy to throw the waters of this world on us. You ever drop something important into some water, ( like documents, or birth certificates, etc. ), and find out untill they dry out they are of little use to you or others.
Satan wants to drown us in self pity, or pride, or condemnation, or anger, or sadness, or any number of things. Stay close to the fire my fellow Christians. A fire kept fresh is not likely to go out easily. Once a day, everyday, all day long. Pray, pray, pray, and fight, fight, fight this fight of faith. Stand like men and women of God. For if God is for us who can be against us?! Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Chelsea, Alabama, United States
We are Eddie and Linda Burchfield. I am an Ordained evangelist preaching the Word of God at churches, jails, the radio and where ever I am. I love the Lord and desire to reach as many as I can for Jesus. Linda sings and plays piano, I play Guitar and sing a little also. There is nothing better than to feel heaven come down and glory fill your soul. I want everybody to feel that same thing. Freedom in Christ.

Search This Blog

Followers