Thursday, August 18, 2011

Christianity is no religion for whimps

I remember in the 60's "Hare Krishna" people dancing, and selling things to support themselves and their religion. No salvation was preached, just a oneness with the universe. Peace was promised in this religion. I tell you where there is No Jesus there is No Peace. Satan is a liar, and a deciever. Like an angel of light, or a Hare Krishna peace promising religion that you don't hear about anymore. It takes a real man or woman to live holy, and rightous, and this only by the blood of Jesus. The God Man. 100% both. Creator, and Saviour all in one. There are people that are being killed, tortured, and placed in prison for being Christians. Some of the stories I have read are heart rendering. Yet they loved not their lives to death. Wow. Serve God ya'll in Spirit and in Truth. Love you all. Bro Eddie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Chelsea, Alabama, United States
We are Eddie and Linda Burchfield. I am an Ordained evangelist preaching the Word of God at churches, jails, the radio and where ever I am. I love the Lord and desire to reach as many as I can for Jesus. Linda sings and plays piano, I play Guitar and sing a little also. There is nothing better than to feel heaven come down and glory fill your soul. I want everybody to feel that same thing. Freedom in Christ.

Search This Blog

Followers