Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Awesome Jail ministry last night at the Shelby Co. Jail

I have nothing but praise for my, (your), God. 5 saved, several blessed with special prayers being answered, souls surrendered to God's will for their lives.  Healings were manifested with the anointing of oil in the name of the Lord. If you and I do it God's way we can't lose. Everystep we take, every move we make, let us do all in the name of the Lord. Satan is a liar, and a loser, and just being friends with him will be enough to kill you, and your family will be placed in extreme danger. Hate sin ya'll. It is OK to hate this. Pro. 8:13. To love God is what we are called to do. How arrogant can a man be that thinks he has done anything to win in life. Our futures are determined by the choices we make. If we make the right choice we can make it successfully in life. Jail is defined as confinement. This can also occur when somebody decides to stay in sin. Your choice.
Choose life and not death ya'll. God will help us and not hurt us. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Chelsea, Alabama, United States
We are Eddie and Linda Burchfield. I am an Ordained evangelist preaching the Word of God at churches, jails, the radio and where ever I am. I love the Lord and desire to reach as many as I can for Jesus. Linda sings and plays piano, I play Guitar and sing a little also. There is nothing better than to feel heaven come down and glory fill your soul. I want everybody to feel that same thing. Freedom in Christ.

Search This Blog

Followers