Monday, August 15, 2011

Hey everybody. It's go time.

This is the first I have blogged on here since April everybody. Have had a problem with getting on here. I am surprised to have gotten on now. Praise God forever! Speaking of surprises let us not be caught off guard. The Lord is coming and I mean sooner than some think. When I say it's go time I mean literally the rapture could take place or God could pull your time card. Ready or not time is not something we have any control over. Fresh Fire means keeping you Yes Fresh in God. I'm talking about Holy Ghost fire = Excitement in serving God, and living an adventure. Not just suffering or enduring your days, but enjoying life. Let us also go for God so that others will know this same Jesus you and I do. My phone # is 205-516-3427. Let us pray, and help one another make it. Heaven will be an awesome place. I'd like to see you there. You going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Chelsea, Alabama, United States
We are Eddie and Linda Burchfield. I am an Ordained evangelist preaching the Word of God at churches, jails, the radio and where ever I am. I love the Lord and desire to reach as many as I can for Jesus. Linda sings and plays piano, I play Guitar and sing a little also. There is nothing better than to feel heaven come down and glory fill your soul. I want everybody to feel that same thing. Freedom in Christ.

Search This Blog

Followers