Friday, October 7, 2011

Did you know a turtle has no teeth

This is not something I have spent much time on anyway, but I thought this was interesting. Just about everything alive has teeth, that I know of. To find this out reminds me of the likeness of Satan described in the scriptures. 1 Peter 5:8 "Be sober, be vigilent; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:" Satan is not a lion, but is likened as one here. Satans aim is to kill, steel, and destroy. The sinner is fair game for him. The saint on the other hand is covered in the great grace of God. Stay in that grace and live. Backslide on God, and go back to sinning, Satan will eat your lunch. Stay in God and the devil can't cross the bloodline. His teeth are pulled so to speak. He will gum at ya, but cannot bite you as before. Keep your fire fresh ya'll. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Chelsea, Alabama, United States
We are Eddie and Linda Burchfield. I am an Ordained evangelist preaching the Word of God at churches, jails, the radio and where ever I am. I love the Lord and desire to reach as many as I can for Jesus. Linda sings and plays piano, I play Guitar and sing a little also. There is nothing better than to feel heaven come down and glory fill your soul. I want everybody to feel that same thing. Freedom in Christ.

Search This Blog

Followers