Friday, October 21, 2011

The fear of the Lord is to hate evil, pride, and arrogancy, the evil way.........

You know I am so filled with thankfulness for what God has and is doing in my life. I have done much sin, so when a man has much need, our God has more of the answer for that need. The fear of the Lord clarifies sin, and gives us instructions to stay clear of it. Hate evil, pride, arrogancy, the evil way,(works of the flesh), and the perverted mouth are things God hates. As Christians we should hate the sin, love the sinner, but not comprimise the truth because we are afraid we will "hurt their feelings". I have been trying to talk to a former brother in Christ, about the sin of homosexuality. He claims it is not sin, but the love of God for all men, and women. That he can find no scripture on the sins of homosexuality. God is a God of love, and acceptance he says. Again the "fear of the Lord is......." Know your friends, and your enemies. Do not fellowship with the works of darkness lest you be pulled into that evil way. Know the Bible, but most of all know the Author. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Chelsea, Alabama, United States
We are Eddie and Linda Burchfield. I am an Ordained evangelist preaching the Word of God at churches, jails, the radio and where ever I am. I love the Lord and desire to reach as many as I can for Jesus. Linda sings and plays piano, I play Guitar and sing a little also. There is nothing better than to feel heaven come down and glory fill your soul. I want everybody to feel that same thing. Freedom in Christ.

Search This Blog

Followers