Friday, October 28, 2011

Watch that snake

I like to hike and get outside. I like to hunt, and fish, and enjoy the outdoors. I grew up in Bessemer, and at the end of my street were 8 different lakes. We called them the minnow ponds, and we fished, frog gigged, swam, caught snapping turtles, and snakes. I know the different kinds of snakes, and can tell a poison one from a non-poison one. I surveyed for 15+ yrs. and everynow and then would come across a snake. Some were of the opinion if it is a snake it should be killed. I am not. If it is non poison, it will eat mice, and rats, and bugs. It's the poison of the adder, and mocasin that seperates it from the other. Satan is a liar, a deciever, and a murderer. Know what sin is and you will know the snake that is out to steal your soul, kill your concsence, future, & influence, and destroy your life. Watch out for this snake. Look to Jesus ya'll. Keep your Yes Fresh in God. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Chelsea, Alabama, United States
We are Eddie and Linda Burchfield. I am an Ordained evangelist preaching the Word of God at churches, jails, the radio and where ever I am. I love the Lord and desire to reach as many as I can for Jesus. Linda sings and plays piano, I play Guitar and sing a little also. There is nothing better than to feel heaven come down and glory fill your soul. I want everybody to feel that same thing. Freedom in Christ.

Search This Blog

Followers