Friday, June 11, 2010

David was known for being a man after God's own heart or the OP factor!!

What an affirmation being called a man after God's heart. A spiritual mind is life and peace. Consider the OP factor in this. O = Obedience, and P = Passion.
Obedience is better than sacrifice. To say Yes to God without desire to say yes is like giving your tithes and offererings grudgingly. Just keep it in your pocket. You will not get blessed unless you do it wholeheartingly. Passion is fire, fire is consuming. To obey with passion cannot help but bless the socks off of you. David served God with a passionate servent heart. How about you. David wasn't the only man after God's heart. You and I can be a part of this if we want to be. Call on Jesus, and get the OP factor working in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Chelsea, Alabama, United States
We are Eddie and Linda Burchfield. I am an Ordained evangelist preaching the Word of God at churches, jails, the radio and where ever I am. I love the Lord and desire to reach as many as I can for Jesus. Linda sings and plays piano, I play Guitar and sing a little also. There is nothing better than to feel heaven come down and glory fill your soul. I want everybody to feel that same thing. Freedom in Christ.

Search This Blog

Followers