Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Summer Time

June is the beginning month for summer time, and vacations, and school outs, and etc, There is never a time to cool it with the Gospel though. Too many people have included vaction with church attendance. I know it is an easy thing to do is miss church when on vacation. The answer is, I believe, keeping your Yes Fresh everyday. If church is the only time we pray, or read scripture ( or have it read to us ), we are sorely missing the mark. Daily devotions are a must for us. Daily Bible reading, and daily praying is a part of our Christian obligation. A Bible in the back of a car, in full view fried like a french frie at Mcdonalds, is not an inspiration to anybody. In fact it will be the opposite effect. Summer, Winter, Spring, or Fall we have the same responsibility to be real. Something to think about. Love you all in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Chelsea, Alabama, United States
We are Eddie and Linda Burchfield. I am an Ordained evangelist preaching the Word of God at churches, jails, the radio and where ever I am. I love the Lord and desire to reach as many as I can for Jesus. Linda sings and plays piano, I play Guitar and sing a little also. There is nothing better than to feel heaven come down and glory fill your soul. I want everybody to feel that same thing. Freedom in Christ.

Search This Blog

Followers