Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It is time

Have you ever wondered how long will it be before the Lord wraps this Gospel business up? I think it wise for us to know that time is something in His hands, and we just need to hold on to the truth of His Word, and not be anxious for anything. I know it is preached many a time that anytime the rapture could come. It is true, but God knows a whole lot more than we do when it all fall's into His plan. Live each day like it is your last, and enjoy it like it is your first taste of victory. Do you remember your first taste of Heaven? If not, or if it has been a long time since you've tasted Heaven, come back to the altar and confess your sins, and situations to our heavenly Father thru Christ, and by the moving of the Holy Ghost your life will be changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Chelsea, Alabama, United States
We are Eddie and Linda Burchfield. I am an Ordained evangelist preaching the Word of God at churches, jails, the radio and where ever I am. I love the Lord and desire to reach as many as I can for Jesus. Linda sings and plays piano, I play Guitar and sing a little also. There is nothing better than to feel heaven come down and glory fill your soul. I want everybody to feel that same thing. Freedom in Christ.

Search This Blog

Followers