Friday, June 25, 2010

Freedom isn't free

Freedom has never been free, and will never be free. I want to say thanks to all the Vererans, and their families. My Mom, and Dad, were both WW II vets. I am a Vietnam era vet. My son Eric is a vet. How proud it makes me to know this freedom I love, and enjoy. It has been paid for by men, and women, black, & white, red, & yellow, brown, & black. I salute each one.
God bless America is still our prayer, and so much more as we see the enemy of our freedom roaming to and fro seeking whom he may devour.
Let us never take for granted our freedom, or our blessings, and where they came from, and who paid the price. It starts with Jesus, the author, and finisher, of our faith. If it wasn't for Him there would be no freedom anywhere. God bless America. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Chelsea, Alabama, United States
We are Eddie and Linda Burchfield. I am an Ordained evangelist preaching the Word of God at churches, jails, the radio and where ever I am. I love the Lord and desire to reach as many as I can for Jesus. Linda sings and plays piano, I play Guitar and sing a little also. There is nothing better than to feel heaven come down and glory fill your soul. I want everybody to feel that same thing. Freedom in Christ.

Search This Blog

Followers