Tuesday, January 18, 2011

God IS.

Hello everybody. I appreciate you tuning in to Fresh Fire website. It means a lot to me that you have taken your time to look me up. I believe God, and that God IS. According to Ps. 18:2 God IS several things. More importantly He IS to ME these 7 things. He IS MY Rock, MY DELIVERER, MY GOD, MY STRENGHT, MY BUCKLER, MY SALVATION, and MY HIGH TOWER. Our God IS a personal God for every person, everywhere in this world. Let us get to know Him like He wants us too OK. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Chelsea, Alabama, United States
We are Eddie and Linda Burchfield. I am an Ordained evangelist preaching the Word of God at churches, jails, the radio and where ever I am. I love the Lord and desire to reach as many as I can for Jesus. Linda sings and plays piano, I play Guitar and sing a little also. There is nothing better than to feel heaven come down and glory fill your soul. I want everybody to feel that same thing. Freedom in Christ.

Search This Blog

Followers