Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy Holy Ghost filled New Year everybody.

Well 2011 is here and what we do with it is up to us. Read the Word and recieve your marching orders Saints. Trying to do ministry on our own, and in our own power will result in failure. Seek the Lord for all He has for you. A saved experience is just the beginning. God has many blessings in store for the believer like Sanctification, and the baptism of the Holy Ghost. The gifts of the Spirit will only work in a Spirit filled believer. Have you recieved the Holy Ghost since you believed? May the Lord thrill you, and fill you with all spiritual blessing this year. Don't give up, but look up. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Chelsea, Alabama, United States
We are Eddie and Linda Burchfield. I am an Ordained evangelist preaching the Word of God at churches, jails, the radio and where ever I am. I love the Lord and desire to reach as many as I can for Jesus. Linda sings and plays piano, I play Guitar and sing a little also. There is nothing better than to feel heaven come down and glory fill your soul. I want everybody to feel that same thing. Freedom in Christ.

Search This Blog

Followers