Thursday, January 20, 2011

It takes good ground to grow a good crop

Jesus talkes about seed being thrown on hard ground, rocky ground, and thorny ground, and good ground. Which do you think represents your heart. Hard, rocky, thorny, or good. A hard heart cannot recieve any seed for the roots cannpt penetrate, the rocky heart leaves a little room for soil, but mostly rock. A little leaven leavaneth the whole lump. The thorny heart has too many cares and deciets of this world to produce a good crop. It will overtake the good and choke it out. The good heart will recieve the good seed, and produce a good crop. Only a relationship with Christ will make our hearts good. Something to think about isn't it. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Chelsea, Alabama, United States
We are Eddie and Linda Burchfield. I am an Ordained evangelist preaching the Word of God at churches, jails, the radio and where ever I am. I love the Lord and desire to reach as many as I can for Jesus. Linda sings and plays piano, I play Guitar and sing a little also. There is nothing better than to feel heaven come down and glory fill your soul. I want everybody to feel that same thing. Freedom in Christ.

Search This Blog

Followers