Tuesday, January 25, 2011

He died as he spoke in tongues

When I got saved way back on June 8, 1975, I was blessed to have as my new brother and sister Grady and Donny Smelly. Bro. Grady's mother Sis. Smelly shared her testimony a few minutes before I gave my life to Christ. It was her testimony that helped open my eye's to my lost condition, and what I was missing. Bro. Grady was 81 and had a heart condition. Sat. or Sunday Sis. Donny took him to the emergency room in Pensacola, Fla. Sis. Donny was rubbing his back, he spoke in tongues as the Spirit gives the utterance, and he took his last breath on earth. I wonder what he is seeing now - Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Chelsea, Alabama, United States
We are Eddie and Linda Burchfield. I am an Ordained evangelist preaching the Word of God at churches, jails, the radio and where ever I am. I love the Lord and desire to reach as many as I can for Jesus. Linda sings and plays piano, I play Guitar and sing a little also. There is nothing better than to feel heaven come down and glory fill your soul. I want everybody to feel that same thing. Freedom in Christ.

Search This Blog

Followers