Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Content or Discontent

There are two tents people live in. One is Content where folks are happy, peaceful, and at rest. Then there is the discontent. These people are rarely ever happy, or peaceful, or at rest. They are restless, peaceless, and sad/or mad. The hope we have for contentment is a living, moving, relationship with Jesus. The baptism of the Holy Ghost is the fire we need to get things going. Fresh Fire is needful, and a must for growth in God. Where are you in this formula. Sad or mad or happy and glad? Write me and tell me if you listen to the broadcast "Fresh Fire" on WURL, 760 AM at 7:30 on Saturday mornings. Pentecostal Evangelism. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Chelsea, Alabama, United States
We are Eddie and Linda Burchfield. I am an Ordained evangelist preaching the Word of God at churches, jails, the radio and where ever I am. I love the Lord and desire to reach as many as I can for Jesus. Linda sings and plays piano, I play Guitar and sing a little also. There is nothing better than to feel heaven come down and glory fill your soul. I want everybody to feel that same thing. Freedom in Christ.

Search This Blog

Followers