Friday, September 16, 2011

It's what you scatter that matters

Hello my fellow saints of God. Love you all. God is good to us and that be all the time. How close are we to His coming? You know what we scatter matters. Our words, attitudes, and deeds are as well felt, as well as telt. People will remember small things about you and I. Things that are so very small to us, but to someone else it can be a big thing. When we are filled with the Holy Ghost, all the same attributes that the saints in the scriptures had, we have. Some people think that God did, we believe He still does. There is a difference in a pentecostal believer, from just a believer. A total impact on ones life, and being. The seeds we scatter in this life, will matter in the lives of others. Recieve ye the Holy Ghost. A command from Christ to us. Then share what matters most to others - life in Christ, forgiveness of sin, and power to share the gospel. Keep your fire fresh ya'll. Don't let this world put that fire out. Praise God forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Chelsea, Alabama, United States
We are Eddie and Linda Burchfield. I am an Ordained evangelist preaching the Word of God at churches, jails, the radio and where ever I am. I love the Lord and desire to reach as many as I can for Jesus. Linda sings and plays piano, I play Guitar and sing a little also. There is nothing better than to feel heaven come down and glory fill your soul. I want everybody to feel that same thing. Freedom in Christ.

Search This Blog

Followers