Wednesday, September 21, 2011

No bird soars too high, if he soars with his own wings

Hello Fresh Fire friends. Praise God forever! God is so good to us, and has given each one of us diverse talants, and abilities. We can do much with what God has given us, but if we try to do it on our own, it is limited. God has no impossibilities, and no limits. We do, but when we give all we have, to all He is, we can do all things thru Christ, that strenghthens us. Let us keep our abilities and talents under the submission of our almighty God. We will soar higher than we thought possible. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Chelsea, Alabama, United States
We are Eddie and Linda Burchfield. I am an Ordained evangelist preaching the Word of God at churches, jails, the radio and where ever I am. I love the Lord and desire to reach as many as I can for Jesus. Linda sings and plays piano, I play Guitar and sing a little also. There is nothing better than to feel heaven come down and glory fill your soul. I want everybody to feel that same thing. Freedom in Christ.

Search This Blog

Followers