Friday, September 9, 2011

Saw a miricle last night, when God healed an inmates wrist.

Hello everybody. God is still in the miricle business. Have you been prayed for and seemed like nothing happened. Well I tell you it may seem that way, but God still answers prayer. Faith moves mountains ya'll. I anoited him with oil, we all prayed, and believed, and saw this swollen wrist shrink. What a great way to get the other inmates to listen, that God is real, and no matter the deal, can still heal. In fact it should be in our normal expectation of prayer. Agree? Love you all. Keep your fire fresh ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Chelsea, Alabama, United States
We are Eddie and Linda Burchfield. I am an Ordained evangelist preaching the Word of God at churches, jails, the radio and where ever I am. I love the Lord and desire to reach as many as I can for Jesus. Linda sings and plays piano, I play Guitar and sing a little also. There is nothing better than to feel heaven come down and glory fill your soul. I want everybody to feel that same thing. Freedom in Christ.

Search This Blog

Followers